Cold Tuna Pasta Salad
You can use any type of short pasta as shells, penne or macaroni with this cold tuna pasta salad recipe.
Tuna fish is an essential in this recipe while regarding vegetables you
can replace them using everything advance in your fridge, that's the
beauty of pasta salads recipes.
This cold dish is ideal to enjoy on hot summer, you can safely store in airtight containers and transport if necessary.
But not only those who are still forced to work can cheer his
lunch break with a portion of this pasta salad, you will see the
resumption after lunch will be more bearable!
Tuna Pasta Salad
Ingredients: serves 6
- 1 lb (450 g) of shells or macaroni
- 7 oz (200 g) green string beans cut into pieces
- 2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 lb (450 g) of tuna in oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large cucumber sliced finely
- 6 hard boiled eggs cut into wedges
- 4 tomatoes sliced
- 3 oz (85 g) black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preparation: easy 20 minutes
- Cook pasta in salted water. Drain al dente and stop the cooking in cold water, drain again.
- Mix in a salad, pasta with beans, peppers and onions. Drain the tuna
without throwing the oil, then crumble. Whisk into a jar the tuna oil,
olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to obtain a dressing.
- Arrange the pasta in a serving bowl, garnished with slices of cucumber,
tomatoes and boiled eggs. Sprinkle with half dressing. Garnish with
olives and basil, then add the remaining dressing and serve.
You Might Also Like...