Cold Spaghetti Salad
Great for Summer! This cold spaghetti salad recipe is really easy for your summer cook outs and picnics.
Goes well with other kind of pasta shapes as short penne, or fusilli. You can make it ahead of time and tastes great!
If you like simple things, yet tasty, I propose you one of my loved
pasta salad because of its lightness and simplicity of ingredients.
I don't like exaggerated mixtures in pasta salads those usually
hyper seasoned. So I made this recipe my reference because in summer,
more than ever, there's scent of basil and the flavor of tomatoes
Ingredients: serves 2
- 6 ounces (gr.170) spaghetti
- 6 ounces (gr.170) ripe San Marzano or Roma tomatoes
- 1 gralic clove
- 4 black olives
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation: easy 20 minutes
- Wash the plum or Roma tomatoes, cut in small pieces, put the tomatoes in a bowl.
- Peel and mince the garlic clove, slice the stoned
olives. Add the olive oil, minced basil, add salt, pepper and oregano to
- Cook spaghetti until al dente, drain, cool down and transfer to the bowl with all the ingredients. Mix well!
You Might Also Like...