Shrimp Pasta Salad
How to prepare shrimp pasta salad! Are you ready for a cold pasta salad the more appetizing you've ever tasted?
Well, you have then the right spirit to discover this recipe of cold pasta with shrimp and tuna.
This pasta salad that will catapult you into a "sea" of tastes and smells of summer.
Suffice to read the list of ingredients: first shrimp and tuna (not
bad, eh?), Continuing tomatoes and peas, and finally capers, oregano and
So? What do you think? Your mouth is watering isn't it?
Ingredients: serves 4
- 12 oz (350 g) trofie shape
- 6 oz (170 g) peeled shrimps
- 4 oz (110 g) tuna in extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz (110 g) peas
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 oz (60 g) salted capers
- extra virgin olive oil enough to taste
- oregano enough to taste
- salt & pepper enough to taste
- bay leaf enough to taste
Preparation: easy 30 minutes
- Cook the pasta al dente, drain and season with two tablespoons of oil. Put it to cool and boil the peas in a little water.
- Also boil the shrimps for a few minutes in water, together with (if you have) a bay leaf.
- Blanch and peel the tomatoes, cut into pieces after having removed the seeds and water.
- Wash for long the capers to remove the salt and chop the tuna with a fork.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, pour the lemon juice, the remaining extra
virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt to taste because capers are
- Then add the pasta and mix well, sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Serve within an hour.
You Might Also Like...