I haven't eaten another better, this is the best tri color healthy pasta salad recipe. Why? Just because it's so simple!
How fresh it is when you eat it cold I can't express. Cherry tomatoes, healthy rucola and pasta, all so yummy with a tri color look.
Rucola is the Italian name for garden rocket, arugula, roquette. Often used in Italian cuisine.
1. Boil the pasta in a pot filled with salted water.
2. While pasta cooks, rinse under running water the cherry tomatoes, drain and cut in half.
3. Fry in hot oil the cherry tomatoes. Mix with a wooden spoon and continue cooking for a few minutes.
4. With a vegetable peeler make some flakes of Parmiggiano that you will keep aside.
5. When the pasta is cooked, drain and season with the cherry tomatoes, arugula, and a pinch of salt. Stir before serving, the pasta on the table, and sprinkle with Parmiggiano flakes.