Why Not Try This Broccoli Pasta Salad Did You Know That It's Also Excellent Baked? Just 395 Kcal!
Arrange in a baking dish greased with oil, sprinkle with grated dry ricotta and bake. You can also store in the refrigerator for a day and bake just before eating.
The leftovers are excellent for the next day, just heat in your oven at 200°C for ten minutes and if it tends to darken too much cover it with an aluminum foil.
1. Wash and clean the broccoli florets and detach from the core.
2. Steam for aabout 30 minutes or boil them for 8 minutes in salted water and drain thoroughly without breaking.
3. In a large pan fry the peeled garlic cloves with extra virgin olive oil. When golden brown, remove from the heat a few moments and let cool down.
4. Return the skillet to the heat and add the tops of the broccoli. Sauté over high heat for a few minutes, add a handful of pepper and salt. Combine a few tablespoons of broth, reduce heat and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Boil pasta in salted water and just before draining add a ladle of cooking water into the pan of sauce.
6. Drain the pasta and stir-fry with broccoli for qaulcvhe minutes turning frequently. Serve immediately!